December 17, 2010
One of the requirements for an application to Google Teacher Academy is to create a one minute video on classroom innovation…
Here’s what I learned:
- You don’t need to know anything about video to create one.
- Process is far more important then product when it comes to learning (We should always assess that, rather than the end result)
- If something is worthwhile to you, obstacles can be overcome.
- You can make up for lack of skill if you are resourceful.
- A cartoon can deliver a powerful message… useful when time is limited!
- Support and encouragement can come from interesting, sometimes unexpected places… in this case Vancouver, Brooklyn, Chennai.