- Edna Sackson.
- A teacher, a learner, an inquirer…
- Teaching and Learning Co-ordinator at an International Baccalaureate PYP school in Melbourne, Australia.
- Mediator for the SOLEs and SOMEs project, interacting and learning with children in disadvantaged settings in India.
- Administrator of a collaborative inquiry blog, Inquire Within, which is home to a range of perspectives from inquiry teachers across 14 countries.
- An IB PYP workshop leader.
- Co-organiser and initiator of#pypchat, a fortnightly global Twitter discussion group for PYP teachers.
-A presenter and workshop facilitator on these and more:
- inquiry learning
- global connectedness
- promoting creativity
- integrating technology
- concept-driven learning
- creating a culture of thinking
- learning principles
My blog reflects my personal thoughts and opinions.
Note: I would prefer not to receive sales messages or requests to guest post. This is a personal blog and my occasional guests blog at my invitation.