What do you think creativity is? What inspires you to be creative?
I asked these question to some random kids from Year 4, 5 and 6. Watch the video to hear what they said, totally unscripted…
Here’s what struck me:
- Their ability to express their ideas, unrehearsed.
- How willingly they participated, despite being approached out of the blue.
- The diversity of their responses.
- How articulate they were.
- The culture of reflection and thinking we have created in our school.
and, well… how creative they are!