A conference by educators for educators -13/14 March 2016
Imagine and experience the powerful learning that happens when learners feel they are valued members of a learning community, empowered by ownership of their learning.
- Be inspired by the personal messages of other educators in the field.
- Participate in interactive, hands on workshops engaging with big ideas.
- Choose your own learning from a broad range of options.
- Connect with educators from other schools in Melbourne to exchange ideas.
- Have an opportunity to reflect on your practice and share it with others.
- Suggest ‘unconference’ topics for impromptu discussions with like-minded people.
Join our learning community in any of the following ways:
- share ideas for and help organise the event in any way you can
- attend our conference on 13 and/or 14 March 2016 as a participant
- present an inspiring 5 minute talk, based on a personal learning experience or powerful message of your own.
- present a 90 minute interactive workshop exploring an aspect of ‘unleashing learning’ – powerful learning that happens when learners feel they are valued members of a learning community, empowered by ownership of their learning.
- facilitate a group reflection session.
- if you’re coming from afar, spend a few more days at our school, observing, engaging and exchanging ideas.
Unleash the Learning here! (expressions of interest)
What does ‘unleashing learning’ say to you?
Thanks to #Learning2 for the inspiration.
5 thoughts on “Unleashing Learning…”
Unleashing learning means allow the freedom to learn, the space, the time, the safety. It means making learning a priority and constantly calling learning to the front and center.
Does that mean you are coming??
I wish. However, I could only Skype in. Only allowed to do a PYP workshop this year and already registered for that.