Your little brother Matan has joined the family (and the world) and his name has the same meaning as yours – a gift. Two precious little gifts, each with your own unique qualities and characteristics.
When you were born, we wondered who you would be and since then, we have been observing with delight as you develop, grow and learn.
What special gifts will you give to your brother, Matan?
- Will you teach him to love animals and encounter every living thing with joy?
- Will you teach him to be a curious explorer, eager to discover the world?
- Will you teach him to build Lego towers and pillow houses, and to fill them with love?
- Will you teach him to be fearless and determined and to fight for what matters to him?
- Will you teach him to love life and to laugh with glee as he experiences it to the full?
- Will you teach him to be gentle, tender and kind?
… just like you?
We look forward to finding out!
Granny and Grandpa.